Movers and shakers with expertise
Our experts come from a wide range of different fields. What they all share is the same integrated approach to consulting – and the same goal: to join forces with you to achieve the best possible results for you. We love new challenges. But we don’t do things by half measures. When we do something, we do it right. And we enjoy doing it.
Search and find
Looking for a point of contact for a specific issue or specialist field? Feel free to use our search function. If you want to search for a specific name, the alphabetic team overview can take you straight to what you are looking for. This section lists contact information as well as areas of expertise and practice areas.
All of us look forward to getting to know you – and to working with you to find just the right solution for your individual needs.
public auditor, lawyer, tax advisor, specialist lawyer for tax law
Specific industry knowledge
- Packaging industry
- Information technology
- Foreign family foundations in tax administration practice, German tax law 41/2019, page 2111-2115
- Continuation of business in the light of the obligations of the financial statements provider, WpG 2017, pages 1179-1188
- Inheritance tax option for unlimited tax liability is contrary to EU law, Die Wirtschaftsprüfung 2016 page 1256-1264
- Effects of the Hünnebeck decision on optional regulations of German (inheritance) tax law, German tax law 2016 page 2777-2782
Focus of services
- Support in disputed tax law matters (administration, FG, BFH, CJEU)
- Multidisciplinary advice to business leaders
- Advice to family companies also in executing wills
- Board member of MSI Global Alliance (since 2019)
- Speaker for the IDW Academy – further training of auditors (since 2017)
- Lecturer in tax law, German Academy for Tax, Law & Economy – Abels Kallwas Stitz, Cologne (since 2016)
- Appointment as auditor (2013)
- Partner at ADKL (since 2015) along with predecessor companies (since 2008)
- Appointment as tax advisor (2006)
- Prast & Kollegen, Wesel
- 4 years Big Four, Düsseldorf
- Studies: Law, Cologne (Lawyer since 2002)
- Member of the “Trendwatch” committee at the Institute of Auditors
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Taxpayers North Rhine-Westphalia e.V.
Follow us on